Saturday, 25 June 2011

Thrift-Ola

About a week ago I decided to treat myself to a few pieces of vintage bric-a-brac from Leona Baker's (formally of Lady Luck Rules Okay) new store, Thrift-Ola. The store stocks a variety of knick knacks, kitchenalia, homewares and vintage books and magazines.
I set my self a budget of about £25 but there was so much kitschy awesomeness to choose from that I ended up spending more than double that.
Here's what I got:

A set of 3 fluoro dessert bowls.

An oh-so-cute rain bonnet in it's own little case.

2 Babycham glasses. The one on the left dates back to the 1970's and the one on the right dates all the way back to 1957.

A Babycham wall plaque.

A ceramic ash tray.

A Pair of porcelain Siamese cats.

A porcelain kitten (Isn't she gorgeous!?!)

Thrift-Ola can be found at www.thrift-ola.com - for those of you who love 'The Thrill of the Thrift' it really is worth checking out.


No comments:

Post a Comment