Wednesday, 13 July 2011

Flab to Fab - The Beginning

For a while now my weight has been spiralling out of control and i've finally decided to take action against it. I will mostly be cutting out all the crap and trying to power walk at least 1 mile every day. I may also take a look at one of Rosemary Connelly's diet plans. I'll be tracking my weight loss through inches lost rather than pounds (I can't bear to get on the scales at the moment!)

I took my measurements this morning:

Waist - 32 inches
Hips - 40 inches
Thighs - 26 inches (I recoiled in horror when I discovered this!)
Under Bust - 35 inches
Over Bust - 41 inches

So all together not great really but I desperately need to get my thighs a lot slimmer in particular and I want my 27 inch waist back! WAH WAH WAH!

PS: I apologise for the super cheesy title.

No comments:

Post a Comment