Thursday, 28 July 2011

Flab to Fab - End of Week 2

So this week has been even more of a disaster than last week. Although I have been kinda careful with my diet (except for a tiny blip yesterday), I have hardly done any exercise at all. All I have done is geocaching, which involved a fair bit of hiking through woodland. I was meant to go to aqua aerobics last night but I lost track of time doing other things and missed it. I also attempted to practice my poi in the garden for about 20 minutes or so but I couldn't find them so that idea was thrown out of the window too. I am finding it really hard to motivate myself at the moment in all areas of my life, not just diet and exercise. I really need to take stock and make up a proper diet and exercise plan and stick with it. I can come up with all the excuses under the sun about why i'm not taking it seriously but the real reason is that I just can't be arsed. I mjst be determined and persevere.

No comments:

Post a Comment