Saturday, 20 August 2011

Denbigh & Flint Show

On Thursday I went to the Denbigh & Flint Show. I usually forget to go as it's on mid week, so I have only been about 3 times in the past 10 years - plus the admission prices are really expensive (it was £14 this year!).
I was trying to be careful with my money and the only way I could do that was to not really look around many of the stalls but I did have a good look round the food hall, in which my mother kindly bought me some lemon curd (gorgeous!) and a pot of blueberry frozen yoghurt (you could totally tell it was virtually fat free if you catch my drift!). Luckily there were lots of animal exhibits and the weather was relatively fine so I feel we almost got our money's worth.

Here are some pictures of the day:












Just look at the size of him! I've never seen anything like it!


Hope you are all having a good week. Things are not so good here as my cat has gone missing again. I shall just have to hope and pray that everything is alright. :(




No comments:

Post a Comment