Monday, 1 August 2011

My latest vintage, thrifed and hand-me-down items.

In the past couple of weeks i've been getting/aquiring a fair amout of vintage, thrifted and hand-me-down items - not absolutely loads but much more than I usually do. I realise some of these items will look better when i've lost a bit of weight, especially the longer dresses which at present make me look slightly matronly.

This is what I got (and I swear these pictures make me look way fatter than I actually am):


80's vintage floral dress, £2 from Ebay


80's vintage floral dress, £4.95 from Ebay
(Belt not included)


80's vintage grey striped dress, £4.95 from Ebay
(I realise you can see my underwear through it but if I wore it out i'd probably wear a petticoat underneath)


80's vintage striped shirt, £3 from St Kentigern's charity shop
(Belt not included)


80's vintage abstract dress, £3.50 from St Kentigern's charity shop


Tartan dress, £3.50 from St Kentigern's charity shop


Feathered hat with fishnet veil, £3.50 from North Wales Animal Rescue charity shop
(I have wanted a hat with a fishnet veil for AGES!)


12 inch vinyl, £1 from North Wales Animal Rescue charity shop


Babydoll top, hand-me-down FREE
(Belt not included)


Strapless top/dress, hand-me down FREE


Strapless top/dress, hand-me-down FREE
(I can't believe how fat I look in this picture :O)


I forgot to take a picture of a skirt I got given, damn it. I'll probably do another quick blog later.



1 comment:

  1. I love the striped shirt and the hat with a fishnet veil - it's so chic!

    ReplyDelete