Saturday, 10 September 2011

30 Days of List: Day 10

Today's prompt was:

'At this moment'

I can't believe we're a third of the way through already! 

Here's what was happening when I made the list - 


  • I'm watching Eastenders - The omnibus isn't usually shown on a Saturday and to be honest I don't usually watch it anyway but my Mum had it on so....
  • I'm wearing my PJ Harvey t-shirt - I got it at the gig on Thursday which i'll blog about tomorrow.
  • I'm drinking Vimto - Technically I bought it for my Mum but I thought that she wouldn't mind if I had a glass or two.
  • I'm wondering how much petrol is left in my car - I've got a feeling there isn't very much!

The writing looks wonky on the picture but it's actually the picture that's wonky as I had to crop it. 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. I spotted your list on the forums. It's very British. I love it! The violet hair is great, by the way :)

    ReplyDelete