Monday, 12 September 2011

30 Days of List: Day 12

Today's prompt was:

'Things that motivate me' 

Well as you know I find it really hard to get motivated so it's taken me up to now to think of anything but I managed to come up with a few things.

Here's my list - 

  • Deadlines - When I have a deadline I usually stick to it.
  • My mother shouting at me - I just do what she says to get her off my back.
  • Actually wanting to do something - If I want to do something then I have no problem with getting on with it straight away. 

I don't know if you can tell on the picture but the font is made up entirely of dots. I'm not too sure if it really 'works' or not though. I felt rushed to get it done before midnight.



2 comments:

  1. HAHA those exact things motivate me.

    The biggest one is deadline. They strike fear into my journalistic heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. randomly found your blog...LOVING it!!

    ReplyDelete