Friday, 9 September 2011

30 Days of List: Day 9

Today's prompt was:

'Weekend plans'

I don't tend to plan my weekends much but I had a go at coming up with a few things.

Here's what I came up with - 

 
  • Stay at my Nana's house - I usually stay at her house on a Saturday night every few weeks. 
  • Watch TV - I'm hoping to watch the second part of 'The Story of Film: An Odyssey' on Saturday night if my Nana will let me and i'll definitely watch loads of things on Sunday.
  • Do more lists - Goes without saying.
  • Relax - My Mum is going away with her boyfriend on Sunday so i'll be able to relax to the max. Can't wait!



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOUR HAIR IN YOUR 20SB PROFILE PHOTO!!! :D :D :D is it still the same colour?! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. No it came out but i'm doing a ROYGBIV hair project and the next colour i'm going is green - i've got the dye but am just waiting for the violet to come out of my roots. Thanks for stoppibg by!

    ReplyDelete