Thursday, 1 September 2011

30 Days of Lists: Day 1

I'm really excited to be a part of this addition of '30 Days of Lists'. I hadn't even heard of it until about a month ago but when I looked at other blogs featuring previous additions it looked like a lot of fun, so decided to join in this time!


I started doing the front cover last night and had planned on uploading it then but I realised that I didn't have any pritt stick and it was too late to go to the shop to get some, so it had to wait until today. It's not turned out exactly the way I wanted it to (it was supposed to be red and white candy stripes but I had a bit of an accident with the red paint) but I think it looks okay. The glitter varnish probably masks a multitude of sins.


We go the first prompt today which was:

'Goals for this Month'
 
I just wanted to do somthing plain and simple with some nice curly handwriting. It's not turned out perfect but I don't think it looks too awful.


  • Lose some weight - As my readers will know i've been trying to lose some weight for a few weeks now but other things have kinda got in the way and i've not really been motivated. This months i'm hoping to lose something, even if it's only 1lb.
  • Go to the cinema on my own - I've wanted to do this for a while now. There is no particular reason for it but I just think it'll be a good way to have a little 'me time' every now and again.
  • Inquire about numeracy courses in my local college - This is more of a 'have to' than a 'want to' but it'll really help me with my accounts when I set up my business properly.
  • Complete '30 Days of Lists' - Although this is a really fun thing to do, as someone who suffers from a lack of motivation like I do, it may prove to be a struggle some days but I am determined to finish it!
  • Upload each list onto my blog everyday - I think this is going to be the hardest goal of all what with the length of time it takes to do everything. I really hope I manage it.




No comments:

Post a Comment