Sunday, 11 September 2011

30 Days of Lists: Day 11

Today's prompt was:

'Favourite things about this time of year'

This was a difficult one for me because to be honest, i'm not overly keen on September or autumn in general really but I racked my brains and came up with a few things.

Here's what I came up with -


  • Gig season starts - I'm not a huge Summer festival goer so i'm always glad when it's all over and I can start going to some good gigs again.
  • I tend not to overheat as much - I'm very sensitive to heat and in the Summer I get headaches really easily, which I hate. This time of yearI find it a lot easier to regulate my body temperature.
  • My favourite shops bring out their Autumn/Winter collections - Even if I don't buy anything I love having a look!
  •   I'm better at saving money - Now that the Summer is over there are less things to do which means more money in my bank account! XD

I tried to do an Autumn colours theme with this list but I don't think it really worked out. That aside, I do think it looks okay.



2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love fall and am so happy to say goodbye to summer because I hate the heat too! And I don't even have any A.C.!

    ReplyDelete