Tuesday, 13 September 2011

30 Days of Lists: Day 13

Today's prompt was:

'Things I do to procrastinate'

As i'm a champion procrastinator this list wasn't hard for me at all!

Here's my list -

  • Go on Twitter, Facebook or Sporcle - I always end up spending unnecesary hours on these.
  • Listen to music - I plug the headphones into my mother's old iPhone (which I now use as and iPod) and listen to various covers and live performances on YouTube or just something that i've downloaded.
  • Play Beehive Bedlam - I love playing this game! It's been on Sky Gamestar ever since I can remember - plus it's the only game that you can still play for free!
  • Go for a drive - Since I passed my driving test this has been happening a lot.
  • Have a cigarette - I know it's naughty!
  • Go to the shops for miscellaneous items that I don't actually need - I'm always going somewhere to buy sweets or pop or something of that nature even when I don't really fancy them.
  • Sit in the bath for longer than I need to - Until i'm like an apricot!
  • Have a nap - I just love sleeping, it's one of my downfalls. 
  • Just stand around doing nothing - This always really annoys my mother. 

1 comment:

  1. I think there would be no end to a list of ways to procrastinate for me. The 1st one is a definite time suck for me. And shopping for things I don't need, although mostly this is online as well. And playing games at pogo.com and the list goes on. It's a wonder I ever manage to get anything done!

    ReplyDelete