Saturday, 17 September 2011

30 Days of Lists: Day 17

Today's prompt was:

'Fictional characters I love'

This was another fun one to do. At first I was only thinking of literary characters but after going on the 30 Days of Lists forum I saw that people were doing characters from films and tv shows too. 

Here's my list - 

  •  Atticus Finch - I'm sure a lot of people will say this but I adore his character - even though I wouldn't consider 'To Kill A Mockingbird' to be one of my favourite books. He's just such an honourable man and he reminds me of my grandad even though I didn't know him that well. (He died when I was 2).
  • Dobby -  From the Harry Potter series. He's so cute, funny and loyal. I was so sad when he died. :(
  • Buckbeak - Although it's a bit of a weird character to love as he doesn't play a huge part in the Harry Potter series, i've just always love him. I think if I was in Harry Potter we'd be great mates.
  • Maud Fitzherbert - She is a character from 'Fall Of Giants' by Ken Follett. If I was a woman in the Edwardian times i'd want to be like her!
  • Stargirl Carraway - The title character from 'Stargirl' by Jerry Spinelli. I can relate to her a lot. 
  • Sookie Stackhouse - I've never read any of 'The Southern Vampire Mysteries' but I absolutely love True Blood. Being a mindreading fae involved with a vampire seems like a really awesome life.
  • Dr Zoidberg - From Futurama, I love his voice and when he takes off his shell and does that 'wub wub wub' sideways walk thing.
  • Jerrica Benton/Jem - Jem is truly outrageous, truly, truly, truly outrageous!
  • Cleveland Brown - He was my favourite character in Family Guy and I was made up when I heard they were making The Cleveland Show. His voice makes everything hilarious. 
  • Cleveland Brown Jr - In Family Guy he was totally different to how he is in The Cleveland Show - I definitely prefer his new incarnation. He's so sweet and funny.
  • Afro Ken - It all started when the girls in my school from Hong Kong used to come back after the holidays with loads of Afro Ken stuff. My favourite of his afros is the multi coloured star one. I so wish he was real so I could have one!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment