Monday, 19 September 2011

30 Days of Lists: Day 19

Today's prompt was:

'Inventions I wish were real' 

I would so love it if the things i've listed were real!

Here it is -

  • Bernard's Watch - It would be so good to be able to stop time and get a chance to do get more things done in the day (or get more sleep!).
  • Time Machine -  I would love to go to the 80s and back to my childhood!
  • Money Tree - I would only take money from it if I was absolutely desperate though, I wouldn't take the piss!
  • Pokemon - I always used to wish they were real when I was little and still do. I would have Pikachu and Charmander.
  • Fountain of Knowledge - Would be so useful before an exam!

I've just realised i've made a spelling mistake on the list - I wonder if you can spot it? I don't think it's too obvious though, it was an easy mistake to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment