'I am happiest when'
This was a tough one for me as the number one thing that makes me happy has been so cruelly taken away from me but I had a good think about it and came up with this -
- I have had a good sleep - I don't tend to sleep very well at night so when I have managed to have a good night's rest I am always a lot happier the next day.
- I am with nature - Although I wouldn't consider myself to be a very active person I love to be outdoors. Whether it's out in my garden with the plants, taking my Dad and uncle's dogs for a walk in the woods or gazing at the stars on a clear night. I love living in the countryside.
- Eating blueberry or mint choc chip ice cream - Over the past few months ice cream has become one of my favourite desserts. I love going to the chocolate shop in town and indulging in one of their delicious ice creams. The blueberry and the mint choc chip particularly are glorious.
- Flip gives me a good welcome - I don't get to see him as much as I used to but it fills my heart with so much joy when he comes running over to me wanting a cuddle and a fuss.
- I have a nice hairstyle - I love to experiment by dying my hair different colours but it's even better when it looks really cute.
- I am listening to a great piece of music - I love it when a song gets my heart racing.
- I have something to be excited about - Currently it's a PJ Harvey gig i'm going to next week. XD
- Nothing is going wrong in my life - This is quite a rare occurance these days but when it does happen it's perfect.
It's not turned out perfectly but at least it's spontaneous and I guess that's all that really matters.