Sunday, 25 September 2011

30 Days of Lists: Day 25

Today's prompt was:

'Today's to-do list'

This was a really good one to do as I actually did get most of the things on my list done. It might be a good idea to start doing this every day!

Here's my list - 

  • Write this list, take, a picture of it and post it on my blog - I'm obviously doing that now!
  • Go to Morrisons - They've just installed self service tills and t was absolute bedlam in there. 
  • Visit my Dad - I went to hid house but he wasn't in. 
  • Make a video for YouTube - I've filmed it but I probably won't be putting it up tonight as it will take hours. 
  • Edit some pictures to put on my blog - I've not done this yet but I will do it after i've finished doing this. 
  • List some items on Folksy - I've not done this either but I will do it before I go to bed.
  • Put some clothes in the wash - I was down to my last outfit so today was wash day. They're drying on the maiden now.
  • Paint my nails - This is the one thing i'm probably not going to do, it's too late now.



No comments:

Post a Comment