Monday, 26 September 2011

30 Days of Lists: Day 26

Today's prompt was:

'Things to do before my next birthday'

I already did the '20 things to do before i'm 21'  list so I just picked a few things off there that I haven't done yet.

Here's my list -

  • Complete my Roy G. Biv hair project - I've already done violet and I should being going green on Thursday!
  • Get my left inner conch pierced - I haven't had a piercing in nearly a year now so i'm hoping to get this one done in the next few weeks. 
  • Go to Alton Towers and ride on Rita and Thirteen - In total i've been to Alton Towers 10 times but I haven't been for a couple of years now, not since they've installed Thirteen which I really want to ride one and i've never been on Rita as the last few times i've been either the queue was too long or no one would go on with me. 
  • Go to the Vintage Village market - It's in Stockport which is about a 1.5 hour drive away but I must find the time and money to go soon.
  • Bake a cake that actually tastes good - I do enjoy baking but my cakes usually don't turn out well.
  • Learn how to knit - This is something i've been wanting to do for a while now. After i've learnt to knit I wanna learn to crochet.
  • Go to Afflecks Palace - I've wanted to go there for years! It's quite a drive away, again about 1.5 hours but now that i've passed my driving test i've got no excuse not to go. 
  • Go geocaching - I have been before but it was unsuccesful. I want to go and actually find something! You can read about my failed attempt here.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment