Saturday, 3 September 2011

30 Days of Lists: Day 3

Today's prompt was:

'People I love'

I was pretty sure that this one was going to come up sooner or later and i'm ashamed to say that when I first saw it I thought "oh how boring" - but that's no way to treat people you love is it!?!?

Here's what I came up with -




  • My family - Goes without saying.
  • The Lord - As a Christian I believe that God is with me in all that I do and that I can do all things through Christ who strenghtens me.  
  • PJ Harvey - Although I don't 'love' her in the same way as the others I do admire her a great deal and put her on a bit of a pedestal - but I don't worship false idols! There are a few artists I feel the same way about but as i'm going to see her live on Thursday night she's been on my mind!

I wanted the page to have a valentine-esque feel to it and i'm pretty pleased with how the font has turned out. The heart at the bottom of the page is glittery but you can't see it very well on the picture.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment