Friday, 30 September 2011

30 Days of Lists: Day 30

Today's prompt was:

'I'm proud of myself for'

I do find it difficult to praise myself but a couple of things popped into my head straight away.

  • Passing my driving test - I had close to 100 lessons, 3 instructors and after 3 years I finally passed, not first time mind you, it was a case of third time lucky!
  • Never needing to have a filling done - I don't know many people my age who can say that! I went to see the dentist today for a checkup and my teeth are so good that I only need to go every 10 months instead of 6!
  • Completing 30 days of lists - I'll admit there were times when I felt like giving up but i'm so glad I perservered. 

So it's all over, but have no fear - i'm starting 30 Days of Journaling tomorrow! Woop woop.

I also made a back cover for my booklet -

 Yeah I know it's crap but i'm on tight schedule tonight!





1 comment:

  1. It took me three trys to pass my driving test as well. They say slow learners are the best.

    ReplyDelete