Sunday, 4 September 2011

30 Days of Lists: Day 4

Today's prompt was:

'Things to do on a Sunday morning'

Again, I found this one kinda difficult as the vast majority of my Sunday mornings involve sleeping and not a lot else. I did manage to come up with two other points though.

Here's my list - 


  • Sleep in - My favourite thing to do!
  • Watch cartoons or a film in bed - I sometimes do this is I have bought a new DVD or i'll watch old school kids cartoons on YouTube.
  • Read a book in the garden - Only if it's a nice day and i'm awake of course!

I realise now that this page would look a lot better if I hadn't used Sharpies. Even though they're the fine line ones they do tend to bleed a little (that's why the picture looks blurry) and I don't think they work well for this type of font at all.  I also think it would have benefited from a few illustrations but there wasn't room to draw a TV in between the second and third point, and it would have looked a bit weird if i'd have drawn pictures for two of them and not for the other.




3 comments:

  1. I actually liked your list as soon as it popped up. Then read what you said about the sharpie's, it looks cool to me. I've been using sharpie's too. The list looks clean and simple without even pictures, no worries just have fun.

    my list is at http://everydaymemorieswithprojectlife.blogspot.com
    Enjoy your Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking the time to check out my blog. I've checked out yours and commented!
    I'm trying not to beat myself up too much about it but it's kinda frustrating because in my head i'm way more artistic than I actually am in reality.

    ReplyDelete
  3. please don't beat your self about this, it's all about fun. I am trying to do some art journals this year and mine looks plain to some of the others. I told myself the same thing and wasn't going to show my pages. The new me though is embracing what I make and what makes me happy and this does. So enjoy your lists and don't stress. I was very sincere when I told you I liked your page. White is my favorite color and your writing is how I want mine to be. I saw the comments you left me so thanks so much for checking it out. Hope your Sunday is a good one.

    ReplyDelete