Today's prompt was:
'My favourite colour combinations'
This was such a fun list to do and has definitely been my favourite one so far!
Here's it is -
- Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet - I love anything rainbow coloured.
- Lime green and brown - I love this combination particularly when black women wear lime green eye shadow or nail varnish, I think it looks so amazing against their skin.
- Brown, yellow and pink - I love the battenberg look. At one time my bedroom in my dad's house was kinds battenberg-ish, I had pink walls with a kinda yellowy carpet and brown skirting boards, dedo rails and windowsills.
- Turquoise and pink - These together are my favourite crazy hair colour combination. I love it when the main body of hair is one colour and the fringe/bangs is another.
- Pastel green, pastel yellow, pastel blue, pastel pink and pastel purple - This is currently my favourite nail varnish combination. Specifically the colours are called 'Mint Green', 'Lemon Ice Cream', 'Blueberry Ice Cream', 'Strawberry Ice Cream' and 'Berry Ice Cream'. All colours are by Barry M.
- Magenta and gold - This colour combination has such an 80s feel, it reminds me of Jem & The Holograms (who I am totally obsessed with at the moment!).
This is the first time i've used anything other than Sharpies on my pages (I used nail varnish and acrylic paint) and I really enjoyed doing it!