Wednesday, 7 September 2011

30 Days of Lists: Day 7


Today's prompt was:

'I'm not very good at'

Somehow this list was a lot easier than the others! I could have gone on and on. Hehe.

Here's what I came up with - 


  • Sleeping at the correct time - I am awful at this. For example last 'night' I didn't get to slepp until about 5 or 6am and then didn't wake up until 1:30pm this afternoon.
  • Driving with passengers - Whenever i've got someone in the car I always seem to make loads of mistakes like taking my foot off the clutch too quickly and stalling or putting the car in the wrong gear. I think it's because i'm usually talking to them and am not concentrating as much as I do when i'm on my own.
  • Being tidy - When i'm doing work on craft projects or something I usually start off with everything in order but it never stays that way for long (but I do always seem to know where everything is despite the chaos!)
  • Doing housework - I really hate doing chores of any kind and am always getting into trouble with my mother for not doing them. When I get my own place i'm definitely going to invest in a cleaner!
  • Being assertive - I find this so hard. I usually end up letting people walk all over me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment