Thursday, 29 September 2011

ROY G. BIV Hair Project - Part 2

So today I finally dyed my hair green! I've had the dye for weeks now but I was just waiting for all the violet to come out of my roots, which was taking ridiculously long!
This was the first time i've attempted dyeing it at home, I can't claim to have done it myself though as my nextdoor neighbour who is an ex-hairdresser came and did it for me. It turned out so much better that I thought it would - I love it! Plus it only took about an hour or so from dry blonde hair to dry green hair and it was so much cheaper than going to the hairdressers.
The colours I used were Stargazer African Green and Directions Spring Green mixed together.

The picture is a little blurry as my hand was shaking whilst I was taking it!



4 comments:

  1. Awesome hair, so cool! Now I want green too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is the coolest!
    Every time I've tried to dye my hair crazy colors, it never turns out like I want it to.
    But yours looks fantastic! Such a great shade of green!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna try red and see if it turns brown ;p

    ReplyDelete