Friday, 16 September 2011

SeaQuarium

Today I went to the SeaQuarium in Rhyl for the first time in what must be about 12 years (it was still called the Sea Life Centre back then!).
The entrance fee was £8.25 which I thought was a bit steep considering the size of the place. There was virtually no one in there which was nice, I hate going to these places and it being full of holidaymakers. At one point there were loads of male workers congregated together randomly shouting 'Stevie G' and it made me feel a bit self conscious about filming and taking pictures.
Not a lot had changed since i'd last visited except that they now have an outdoor sea lion pool which has shows throughout the day. There was one starting just after i'd arrived but it was absolutely pissing it down and there was no shelter so I only watched it for about 5 minutes.
I had only paid for an hours parking as I knew it wasn't big but I was in and out of there in about 30 minutes - and that was me taking my time!

I wouldn't exactly describe it as crap but I don't think i'll be going back there again in a hurry.

 

I used to love this bit when I was little!

 ...and this used to scare the shit out of me! Can you see the fake limbs?!?


 A little video I made. 






4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't understand what does the fake limbs doing there?
    And where is the "day 17"?
    (the first comment was with mistake, probably this is too)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're supposed to be things a shark eats. The cabinet is inside a tunnel which is supposed to be the insides of a shark.

    Day 17 I am going to post now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, I just zoom the foto and can to observe the things what can be in shark's stomach.
    This is great, I can imagine what the sharks are swallow.

    You said "shit out of me". Do you have a shit?! Oh, no! It's cann't be a true. I thought you smells like a flowers and sounds like a forest birds.

    Sorry for question about 17-th day, the cause in time zone.

    ReplyDelete