Tuesday, 18 October 2011

30 Days of Journaling: Day 16, 17 & 18

I've not really been feeling myself these past few days hence the lack of updates. Here are the pages from today, yesterday and the day before. 

I made a texture for the background by holding the card sheet against a brick wall and rubbing a crayon over it. I used a calligraphy pen for the lettering and just did some little sketches to acompany them. The firework was made out of something I found in a Christmas card pack, I used Sharpies to make it more colourful.

This is probably my least favourite page i've made so far. I found it really hard to be inspired by the brief as it was such a horrible day. I also don't think the watercolour pencils I used worked as well as the did last time. 

I used a calligraphy pen for the lettering and a black wax crayon for the font borders.





No comments:

Post a Comment