Sunday, 2 October 2011

30 Days of Journaling: Day 2

The fairy paper was left over gift wrap i'd bought for my cousin's birthday the other day. I knew there wasn't enough left to cover the whole page so I painted the card with acrylic paint first, it's not very good quality paint so it's left it looking a little bit grainy. I'm not going to buy any more of it once this tube has been used (the brand is Crawford & Black, they're yellow paint isn't very good either but the rest are okay). I used bronze acrylic paint for the lettering. Because it was getting a bit late in the day and I wanted to get everything done by midnight, I took the picture when everything was still wet hence it looking a little bit bubbly in parts.


1 comment:

  1. That bronze acrylic paint is really pretty :) Great page!

    ReplyDelete