Monday, 12 December 2011

Fizzling Fireboxes!

I do love a good novelty Christmas present or two, and until this year Hawkin's Bazaar had done the job, but a few months ago I 'discovered' Firebox. It seems to have a bit more choice than Hawkin's Bazaar and although it's ever so slightly more expensive, i'd say that their products are of a better quality.

I had great fun making a wishlist on their site the other day (this isn't a hinting for presents post by the way!) and here are a few of my top picks:

 
Camera Lens Mug



 Star Wars Chop Sabers




Picnic Table Condiment Set




Fight Club Soap


 
Log and Squirrel Plant Pot




 Michael Fish Fridge Magnet Set


Pac-Man Cookie Cutters

I think i'd better stop there before I get too carried away! All of these and much more can be found at Firebox. I highly recommend you go check it out!







No comments:

Post a Comment