Thursday, 19 January 2012

My Scrapbook: Front Cover and Welcome To Your New Home

I know i've been letting my blog slip over the past few weeks as i've been having some issues with my health, but I really don't want to give up on it as i've worked hard on it over the past 6 months or so, and I know i'd regret it if I stopped doing it altogether - so please bear with me!

Anyway last week I bought myself a scrapbook from Paperchase, it's A3 in size and has 50 plain pages, or 100 if you're going to use each side of the page like I am. I think it was about £12.99, which I think is pretty reasonable as it should last a while.

The front cover was a cardboard brown colour (as are the rest of the pages) so I decided to decorate it with some of my cardstock.

Here it is:


Both the holographic card and mirror board in the middle were from the Create & Craft shopping channel. I got them in the sale just after Christmas but they still weren't cheap despite them being on offer. They've probably sold out of the holographic card now but it's worth looking on their website.

I've left the inside of the front cover and the first page blank as i've got some idea of what I want to do with them but I don't have the right supplies for them at the moment so they'll have to wait for now.

Next I did a page to display the cards I got when I moved into my new flat.

Here it is:


All the card was from the Create & Craft shopping channel (the blue and green card is glittery and the floral card is holographic but you can't really tell from the picture) and the glitter glue for the door handle I got for Christmas, I don't know where it was from but it's not really that good anyway. The title I just drew myself using a biro and a felt tip pen for the black. The chewed edges on the cards are courtesy of the kittens!




No comments:

Post a Comment