Tuesday, 3 January 2012

Welcome 2012

I stayed in on New Year's Eve, bought myself a Chinese takeaway and spent most of the evening chilling on the sofa watching the NY Ink marathon on Disc.RealTime. I had a glass of vodka and lemonade with edible gold flakes in it but I drink so little these days that I felt dizzy after only a few sips. Annoyingly, it was sealed with a cork so it'll probably end up getting wasted now!
Last year I was supposed to go on a pub crawl around one of my local towns like I had done the previous year (had a fantastic time) but I had a panic attack walking up there so had to come home, which is why I decided to stay in this year because I did not want a repeat of that!
I considered popping down to my Uncle's house party at about 11-ish so that I didn't have to be on my own when midnight struck but I ended up falling asleep a missed it all! It was certainly the most quiet New Year i've ever had!

Last year a few major things happened: I finally passed my driving test, moved into my own place, lost my 2 lovely cats but got 3 new ones and of course set up Ohh Erin blog and shops.

This year i'm going to be turning 21 and i'll probably be moving house again. I'm hoping to be more successful with selling my jewellery and perhaps even develop some new designs. As for the rest - who knows?





1 comment:

  1. Happy 2012 and good luck with your business! I prefer to stay in on NYE, too.

    ReplyDelete