Monday, 12 March 2012

30 Days of List - Day 12

Today's prompt was:

'Superpowers i'd like to have'

The 'artwork' for this is totally LOL. It's so bad that I love it. Hahaha. 

Here's my list -

 
  • Ability to fly - It'd sure save money on petrol! Plus it'd be really cool to see everywhere from way up in the sky.
  • Teleportation - For rainy days!
  • Ability to 'glamour' people - I would only use it to convince people that nothing had happened when i've made a fool of myself!
  • Be able to take pictures with my eyes - Would be totally amazing. 
  • Nightvision - Would be really handy when I wake up disorientated in the night and would save all the fumbling for light switches. 
  • Invisibility - I'd use it to sneak in places for free. Hehe. 
  • Ability to stop time - So I can get a few extra hours sleep!
 Once again, the picture hasn't come out so well due to poor lighting conditions but when you click on it to make it full size the lettering is a lot clearer.


No comments:

Post a Comment