Saturday, 10 March 2012

30 Days of Lists - Day 10

Today's prompt was:

'Today was awesome because'

Now today wasn't really that awesome but making this list forced me to think about the little things that i'd otherwise take for granted. 

Here's my list - 

  •  I got my car back - It's been in the garage for the past few days because it failed it's MOT but i've got it back now and everything is fixed. Woohoo!
  • Wales won the rugby match - I don't really follow rugby generally but i'm always happy when my country scores a victory. 
  • I got to eat lots of nice food - The highlight being a greek salad sandwich which was really really tasty! 
  • Coke was on offer in Co-op - Two bottles for £1.50 is a pretty good deal when you consider that one bottle costs £1.35!
 I know the lettering looks a little wonky but that's because I did this list whilst laying in bed - which is another thing that was pretty good today, I mostly got to have a chill day. :)

4 comments:

  1. love these lists! super cute blog by the way! i defaintely followed do you think you oculd check out my blog and give me some tips? thanks! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!

      Thanks so much for checking out my blog and for following. Of course I will check out your blog!

      PS: It's not too late to join 30 Days of Lists - just click on the button on my page if you're interested!

      xx

      Delete
  2. I like reading things like this. Although I don't post it on my blog, I try and think about what is awesome and what I am grateful for most days, I think that it helps a lot, especially the small things :) I hope it helped to brighten up your day :)

    Also I have seen loads of people doing the 30 days of lists, I may check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking out my blog. :) It really helps to be grateful for the little things.

      You should really check out 30 Days of Lists - it's not too late to join!

      Delete