Tuesday, 13 March 2012

30 Days of Lists - Day 13

Today's prompt was:

'10 Years ago I'
  
Here's my list - 

  
  • I was 10 years old - Not far off turning 11. 
  • Was in my last year of primary school - Or elementary school for my US/Canada readers. It was a great year!
  • Wanted to be a doctor - If my life had gone according to plan, I think I could have done it! 
  • Was in the Brownies - I loved it but the Guides were even better. 
  • Still played with baby dolls - That's how it was in those days! None of this Bratz business!
  • Listened to Atomic Kitten - Before that it was Steps and B*Witched. 
  • Only bought my clothes from Tammy Girl - Skate, parachute and cargo pants ahoy!

 There is a lot of glitter featured on the design of this list but it never seems to show up on the pictures!



1 comment:

  1. Oh man... B*Witched... I haven't thought about them in years. I was totally obsessed.... so of course, I had to throw them on... I can't believe I used to listen to this!

    ReplyDelete