Wednesday, 14 March 2012

30 Days of Lists - Day 14

Today's prompt was:

'Tools and toys to try'

I'm not really a tool/gadget sort of person so most of them are a bit repetitive but...
Here's my list - 
  •  Nikon D3100 - I currently have a Nikon Coolpix S3000 but have been looking to upgrade for quite a while now. I was pretty sure that I wanted a DSLR camera and when they started advertising this model on the tv I was totally sold. It's quite a bit more expensive than my current camera so it'll require quite a but of saving but I have a sneaking suspicion that i'm gonna be getting it for my 21st birthday in a couple of months. Woohoo!
  • Diana Mini - What a babe of a camera. I've been a fan of lomo photography since before I even got my first digital camera and I think Diana are definitely the queen of them all. I know the lomo effect is widely available in digital formats now what with Instagram and Hisptamatic but I don't have an iPhone and it's just not the same anyway!
  •  Diana F+ - Specifically in CMYK (so amazing!) but i'd settle for Glow or Mr. Pink. Of course it'd be a lot more faff to get the film developed than it would be for the mini but I think it's totally worth it and I know it's greedy but I want them BOTH and they're not that expensive anyway.
  • Actionsampler Transparent - Now I don't really know a lot about this camera but it is so cute and super cheap but could be crap for all I know, but it's definitely the coolest multilense camera i've seen. 
  • Whirlpool Max 25 - Finally something that isn't a camera! It's a MIRCROWAVE! When I was in my flat I was having so much trouble finding something to go with the carefully considered decor of my kitchen but then I found this little beut. It looks more like a telly than a kitchen appliance but it would look perfect with the other stuff i've got. I fell in love with the blue model but the trouble is it's really expensive and I wasn't really planning on spending over £100 on a microwave but I was so torn about not wrecking my kitchen with clinical looking ugliness so I ended up getting nothing at all. I am seriously considering biting the bullet and getting one for my next flat though. 
 Wow, that was quite a long blog for someone who supposedly doesn't like gadgets. Haha. 

  
 

1 comment:

  1. I really want a DSLR, too! I have debated getting one for years but I can never justify spending that much money. I think I just need to start saving up and do it! I hope you do get one for your birthday, that would be a really great present!

    ReplyDelete