Friday, 16 March 2012

30 Days of Lists - Day 16

Today's prompt was:

'Pet peeves'

Here's my list - 

 
  • People who pronounce tooth 'tuth' - A lot of mispronounciations annoy me but this one if the worst for me!
  • Nagging - A hate hate hate being nagged. My Mum is the worst at doing it - nagging me is not gonna get the job done any quicker, it'll just make me even less likely to do it!
  • Pens running out whilst i'm using them - Which was what happened whilst I was writing this list. Grrrr.
 I could have added loads more bur I didn't have enough room. Grrrr. *New pet peeve - not leaving enough space to write down my pet peeves.*  XD




 

3 comments:

  1. Hello Erin,
    everyone hates nagging :) I don't wanna nag you at all, but I tagged you on my blog for the Versatile Blogger Award and I hope you answer, it would be fun to get you more to know. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks for tagging me! I've never been tagged on Blogger before so this is a first for me. :)
      I will write up my response now and post it tomorrow. :)
      xx

      Delete
    2. Great, I'm looking forward to reading it :))

      Delete