'Favourite days of the year'
Here'a my list -
- Woodfest - It's a local festival of wood in case you hadn't already guessed. I just love looking around all the cool craft stalls and watching the chainsaw carving competitions. In the past few years they've started doing a bike trial show too which is amazing. I like to go to a lot of these shows/fete things in the summer and this is definitely one of my favourites.
- Denbigh and Flint Show - A local agricultural show. I love to look at all the sweet animals and taste the samples in the food hall. It's the North Wales' largest agricultural show and I think it's the second largest in Wales after The Royal Welsh. Another one of my favourites.
- Halloween - Even if I don't do anything for it I love to watch the selection of scary films shown on tv.
- Bonfire Night - I do love a good firework display. And a toffee apple.
- Unexpected days of fun - These are the best of all!