Saturday, 17 March 2012

30 Days of Lists - Day 17

Today's prompt was:

'Favourite days of the year'

Here'a my list - 

  •  Woodfest - It's a local festival of wood in case you hadn't already guessed. I just love looking around all the cool craft stalls and watching the chainsaw carving competitions. In the past few years they've started doing a bike trial show too which is amazing. I  like to go to a lot of these shows/fete things in the summer and this is definitely one of my favourites. 
  • Denbigh and Flint Show - A local agricultural show. I love to look at all the sweet animals and taste the samples in the food hall. It's the North Wales' largest agricultural show and I think it's the second largest in Wales after The Royal Welsh. Another one of my favourites. 
  • Halloween - Even if I don't do anything for it I love to watch the selection of scary films shown on tv. 
  • Bonfire Night - I do love a good firework display. And a toffee apple. 
  • Unexpected days of fun - These are the best of all!
Excuse the wonkyness of the lettering. It was another 'do it in bed' job, hence the lateness of this post!

2 comments:

  1. Love the colours in this list. Woodfest sounds kind of awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Yeah it is awesome but it's kinda hard to explain though without making it sound really boring. Hehe.

      Delete