Monday, 19 March 2012

30 Days of Lists - Day 19

Today's prompt was:

'Dear _____, you can make me happy in the following ways'

I chose to do this list on my naughty little kittens, Rosa and Kyd!

Here's my list - 

  •  Not biting/scratching me - They never do it in a nasty way, always playful but i'm sick of having marks all over my arms and legs! I don't want people jumping to the wrong conclusions...
  • Not turning your noses up at food - This is so annoying. They whinge because they're hungry so I put them some lovely food out then they just sniff it and walk off!
  • Not destroying/knocking over/pulling down everything - Seriously, you can't have anything in this house these days. 
  • Not annoying Tia - She's 16! She's too old for those sort of antics!
  • Not hissing or growling at anyone who comes into the house - To be fair, it's only Rosa who does this but it can be so embarrassing. She'll start as soon as someone walks through the door, before they've even touched or aproached her or sonetimes before they've even looked at her!
I do absolutely love them to bits though and wouldn't be without them now. <3
PS: I've just noticed that there is a school boy error spelling mistake in there (don't judge me! :P) which is a shame because it was the neatest list i've done in a few days. 

3 comments:

  1. Ah kitties...it's impossible not to love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great lists. Love the hair too. I wish my job would let me color my hair. I'd go back to red.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :) I'm gonna be going red in the next few months and i'm nervous!

      Delete