Saturday, 3 March 2012

30 Days of Lists - Day 3

Today's prompt was:

'Recipe for a perfect weekend'

I'm not really happy with how this list turned out. I made a mistake then tried to cover it up but it ended up looking a bit kindergarten-ish. I was going to start all over again but that would have meant disassembling my book, which I didn't really want to do, so I just decided to make the best of it. 

Here's my list -


  • Good weather - I prefer sunny with a light breeze. 
  • Good food - I love the first couple of days after doing a big food shop when I eat like a king.
  • Good health - Feeling like myself is essential to having even an okay weekend. 
  • Good times - Making memories to last a lifetime.  







4 comments:

  1. I love the hearts! It totally reminds me of the 80's.

    So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It turned out a bit crappy but oh well.

      Delete
  2. I think this list is super cute, I really love the hearts! They remind me of a puffy-painted tote bag I had as a kid.

    ReplyDelete