Monday, 5 March 2012

30 Days of Lists - Day 5

Today's prompt was:

'Words to live by' 
  
This was a really nice one to do. 

Here's my list - 


  •  We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing - George Bernard Shaw. Sometimes I think that i'm too old to be doing/wearing/liking the things I like but you're only as old as you feel and I still feel like i'm 14 most of the time!
  • God never said life would be easy, he just promised it would be worth it - Even at my lowest ebb, as a Christian I put all my trust and faith in the Lord. 
  • It doesn't matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop - Confucius. No matter how long it takes me, I am determined to overcome my health problems and I KNOW it will happen some day. It took my over 2 and a half years to get my driving license, there were many times when I just wanted to stop but i'm so glad I never gave up.
  • Jesus is a friend of mine. He taught me how to live my life as it should be, he taught me how to turn my cheek when people laugh at me - Sonseed. People are always laughing at me but I always turn the other cheek and be the bigger person!





2 comments:

  1. Hi Erin,

    Those are great quotes! Aren't these lists fun for getting some different things down on paper?

    Thanks so much for your sweet visits to my blog. I really appreciate your comments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they're super fun. This is my second time doing 30 Days of Lists as it was so fun the first time round!

      No problem, I love looking at your pretty lists and everyone elses. :)

      Delete