Wednesday, 7 March 2012

30 Days of Lists - Day 7

Today's prompt was:

'I am inspired by'

Here's my list -

  • Nature - A neverending source of inspiration.
  • Bygone eras - Paritcularly the 50s, 80s and 90s.
  • Stuff i've seen on blogs - I read a lot of other craft and illustration blogs and am inspired by them to try new things all the time.
  • Music - I just wish I was better at putting all the picture in my head onto paper.
  • Life  - Who isn't inspired by it?
The picture has come out a little dark again so I may try again to get a better picture tomoroow. The weather has been so dull today, there has hardly any good natural light at all. 

1 comment:

  1. I just thought I'd stop by to personally thank you for taking the time to read what I had to say earlier this morning. It means a lot when people write meaningful comments.

    Also, so lovely to see you're participating in 30 Lists. I have yet to share mine. I love your array of handwriting too! I have to agree with you on the lighting these days though. I've been waiting for at least an overcast day to take some photos as well!

    Enjoy the rest of your week lovely =)

    ReplyDelete