Here's my list -
- Walt Disney World - The Happiest Place on Earth. I went there with my family 10 years ago and it was the best holiday ever. I'm currently saving up to go again, hopefully in October.
- Alton Towers - I've been there 10 times but haven't been for a couple of years now. One of my goals for this year is to go again.
- The Gwyniau - A woodland near where I live.
- Johnson's Monument - A monument in woodland near where I live. My Taid always used to take me there when I was little for picnics.
- Bodnant Gardens - A National Trust run property about 25 miles or so from where I live. It is so beautiful there in the summer. I remember when I was younger and my Nain and Taid used to take me and I used to run around shouting "it's like China, it's like China!"