Friday, 9 March 2012

30 Dayss of Lists - Day 9

Today's prompt was:

'Happy places'

Here's my list - 


  • Walt Disney World - The Happiest Place on Earth. I went there with my family 10 years ago and it was the best holiday ever. I'm currently saving up to go again, hopefully in October.
  • Alton Towers - I've been there 10 times but haven't been for a couple of years now. One of my goals for this year is to go again.
  • The Gwyniau - A woodland near where I live. 
  • Johnson's Monument - A monument in woodland near where I live. My Taid always used to take me there when I was little for picnics. 
  • Bodnant Gardens - A National Trust run property about 25 miles or so from where I live. It is so beautiful there in the summer. I remember when I was younger and my Nain and Taid used to take me and I used to run around shouting "it's like China, it's like China!"
 I've just realised i've forgotten to put Llyn Gwynant, a campsite I used to go to when I was young. It;'s one of my favourite places in the World and I have so many happy memories there. How could I forger? Ohh Erin!


  

4 comments:

  1. Aw, that smiley sunshine makes it extra happy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea with these lists! Oh and I absolutely love your hair colour metamorphoses! You look great in every colour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. And thanks for checking out my blog. :)

      Delete