Saturday, 17 March 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award

The rules are simple:
Thank the blogger who awarded you and add a link to their blog in your post.
Thank you Kasia! You can find her blog at www.kojubofu.blogspot.com
 
Share 7 things (that possibly nobody knows) about yourself.
1. Since Kasia shared her piercings, i'll share mine as I don't think i've mentioned them on my blog before. I have 13 in total (I used to have 15 but I took my navel and inverse navel out after one too many catching incidents. Ouch). I have 3 in my left ear, all lobe piercings and all of the them are stretched. The first is to 10mm or 00g, the second is to 4mm or 6g and the third is to 3.2mm or 4g. I have 7 in my right ear, 3 in the lobe, the first of which is stretched to 10mm, the second and third are unstretched, 2 helix piercings, a tragus piercing and a forward helix. I have both my nostrils pierced and a smiley piercing, otherwise known as the upper lip frenulum. 
2. I went to college to study media but left after half a term because I didn't like it.
3. I am obsessed with Iceland and Walt Disney World. I am also mildly obsessed with Finland, Sweden and Italy. 
4. I have recently got into Studio Ghibli films in a big way. My favourites so far are My Neighbour Totoro and Whisper of the Heart.
5. I once fractured my ankle jumping over a flowerpot. 
6. I've never had to have a filling or have any teeth removed. *Touch wood*
7. I'm still too afraid to go on ghost trains and have only ever been on one in my entire life. 

Share the award with 15 other recently discovered blogs that you love and inform them!
4. Fashion Forcaster 
5. The Nearsighted Owl
6. Unbecoming
7. Ugly Shy Girl
8. I FLY A STARSHIP

The other blogs i've started following recently are blogs of companies and the like who wouldn't do the tag so i'll leave it at that. :)




 

4 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if the comment I wrote before got posted so I'll say it again:)
    Your piercings are so impressive. Haven't you had any problems with them? I had to take out one of mine because my ear got all swollen even though I obsessively cared for it :( it's just so much more difficult not to wound yourself when you have long hair.
    and to number 5 - I sprained my ankle yesterday and it sucks;)
    great list Erin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I had to take my navel pierings out as they kept getting caught on things and ended up getting really sore and angry I did manage to keep them for a couple of years though. I also had the dreaded 'bump' on all of my cartilage piercings and on one of my nostril piercings. I had antibiotics for 3 of them but the other 2 sorted themselves out after a while. The only piercings i've had no problems with are my left nostril and my smiley. I have been very lucky with my smiley piercing, many people aren't able to keep theirs as they are very prone to migration and eventually 'grow out' and can also cause various dental problems but i've had mine for 18 months now and have had no problems whatsoever.

      Hope your ankle feels better soon. :)

      Delete
  2. aaawwwww thank you :) I will do this aswell :) xxx

    ReplyDelete