Monday, 30 April 2012

The Sunshine Award

Picture from ~FloresKruuse  on Deviant Art.

 So I got nominated by Koju Bofu for the Sunshine Award.

Here are the rules:
  • Thank the person who nominated you for this Sunshine Award and link them back.
  • Then tell something about you. 
  • Spread the joy by nominating your fellow bloggers and friends, its a way of appreciation.
  • Finally convey the bloggers about the nomination. 
 Thanks so much Kasia for thinking of me again :)

Now for something about me - I have lost over a stone (specifically 16lbs) in the past few weeks. Yay! I've not really been dieting or anything but I guess i've not been eating all the crap that I usually do lately. I've officially started my detox now though and i'm hoping to get down to at least 8.5 stone (119lb) but ideally i'd like to get down to 8 stone (112lb). I currently weigh 10 stone 12lb (152lb) so i've got quite a bit still left to lose. Hopefully i'll reach my goal by the summer. 

I nominate my friend Nadine for the award - she hasn't blogged for a while! 

1 comment:

  1. That's impressive! I'm trying to lose off the winter weight too :)

    ReplyDelete