Thursday, 7 June 2012

30 Days of Journaling: Day 6 and 7

So i'm a day behind with my journaling. Oops. But yesterday I was so tired (I usually do my pages in the evening) that I fell asleep before i'd finished.

The prompt was:

'What does summer feel like?  What does summer look like?  What does summer smell like?  What does summer sound like? and What does summer taste like?'

Here's my page (I had to take the picture with the flash off so it may be a bit blurry) -


Today's prompt was:


 'What is happiness?  What defines your happiness?  What makes you happy?'



Here's my page - 
  
Hopefully I don't fall asleep next time! 

 

4 comments:

  1. I love your happiness page. It's so true. Sometimes my shoulders feel so heavy but that's usually just my mindset...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I have a mindset like that too - it can be awful sometimes and so hard to shake off.

      Delete
  2. Love the happiness page!

    ReplyDelete