Thursday, 28 June 2012

30 Days of Journalling - Days 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 and 16

So I am really really behind with my journal. The reason is because my mother thinks it is pathetic and a waste of time, and whenever I sit down to do my pages she gets seriously antagonised by it. I had planned to catch up on my missed days when she went on holiday a couple of weeks ago but what with the weather here being so cold and me using a lot of paint, it took forever to dry so I ended up spending 2 days on some pages which left me even more behind!

I was really hoping to catch up before the end of the month but i'm not sure how realistic that is now.

Anyway here are the pages from days 8 - 16.

The prompt for 8th June was:

'If you were able to design the house of your dreams, what would it look like?'

My page - 

 

The prompt for 9th June was:

'If you could scream something at the top of your lungs right now, what would it be?'

My page - 
  



The prompt for 10th June was:

 'Today we will make a list of all of the projects we would like to accomplish this summer.' 

My page - 

   

The prompt for 11th June was:

  'How do you love?'


My page - 



The prompt for 12th June was:  

'What are some of your favorite places or spaces' 

My page - 

 I'm really not happy with how this page turned out. I think it looks terrible.


The prompt for 13th June was:

 'Imagine your favorite book character, what do they look like?

My page - 

 I chose Stargirl Carraway from the book Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli.


The prompt for 14th June was:

 'What roles do you play?'

My page - 



The prompt for 15th June was:

 'This summer, I will not be defined by....'

My page - 



The prompt for 16th June was:

  'Today is the day to use your imagination and imagine a world full of things you would like to see!'

My page - 



Phew! That was a long post. Hopefully I should get a few more pages done tomorrow. *Fingers crossed*

1 comment:

  1. awesome that you decided to keep up with the challenge! I hope you'll post more soon :) i bet your journals already look amazing!

    ReplyDelete