Sunday, 30 September 2012

30 Days of Journalling: Days 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ,29 and 30

I know that this is way, way overdue but better late than never eh?

The prompt for 17th June was:

'This prompt is all about our Fathers (or any significant man in your life).  Dedicate a page to them.  You can decided any topic or theme for your page just make sure that it centers around that special guy!!'

Here's my page - 
 
The prompt for 18th June was:

'Today is all about altering a repeat image :)  Copy an image, or images, multiple times using a copy machine, or scanner and print the images in black and white.  Use different writing tools to alter your images in many different styles.  (If you don't have access to a copier of any kind, alter images from a magazine or old pictures, do it your way and it will be awesome).'

My page - 

 
 The prompt for 19th June was:

'Should you be doing something different with your life right now?  why or why not?'

My page - 

 
 The prompt for 20th June was:

'Today your journal will be hijacked!!  Today you will give up control of your journal and let someone else create a page for you!!' 

My page - 


The prompt for 21st June was:

 'What was your favorite story from today??'

My page - 


The prompt for 22nd June was:

'What are some things that you are looking forward to?'

My page - 


The prompt for 23rd June was:
  
'Today is a free choice page!!!'

My page - 

  
The prompt for 24th June was:
  
'Alright, today we are creating a Top 10 List.  This Top 10 list can be of anything!  This can be a Top 10 List that has already been established but that you want to document, or it can be a Top 10 list that you think up right this second!!'

My page - 


 The prompt for 25th June was:

  "My wish for you..." 

My page - 

  
The prompt for 26th June was:
  
'Journal about your day.'

My page - 


  
The prompt for 27th June was:

'What is something that touched your heart today?'

My page - 


The prompt for 28th June was:

'Today I want you to make a list of journal prompts that you could possibly use in your journal, after this class is over.'

My page - 

  
The prompt for 29th June was:

 'What are some of your goals for July?'

My page - 


The prompt for 30th June was:

'Today's prompt is all about saying thank you.  Think specifically about this past month and someone who deserves a big thank you for something that they have done for you.'

My page - 

Click full size for clearer view of text.


  
Thank to everyone who's made it this far, it was a super long post I know! I'm suffering with a severe lack of motivation at the moment hence why this has taken me so long - and why I haven't uploaded any of my pages from '30 Days of Lists' yet ( I will do this in the next post, I promise)!



No comments:

Post a Comment