Wednesday, 31 October 2012

Happy Halloween!

Halloween is one of my favourite days of the year so i've been planning and looking forward to it for weeks. I made some paper mache treat bowls (they didn't turn out as well as i'd hoped) and some origami decorations and I also bought a few pumpkins to carve.

Unfortunately it's been raining here for most of the day so I only had one person come round trick or treating but such is the nature of British weather!

Anyway, here are some snaps:

Treat bowls -


My outfit (my favourite thing!) - 


I won't put up any pictures of my pumpkin until I finish the rest of them (I think I was slightly overambitious with what I thought I could achieve in one night when I ordered 5!)  -  and  I couldn't get a very good picture of it tonight anyway.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween! Hey you are a no reply blogger which means I can't ever respond to your posts, check out this link to change it: jenniffier.blogspot.com/2012/08/google-profile.html.

    It is real easy :) Then I'll be able to reply to you! Have a fun night!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Blogger has been acting up a bit lately, I no longer get email notifications when someone replies to my post. This only started happening a couple of weeks ago though.

      Delete
  2. happy belated halloween :) your outfit is amazing, i actually wanted to buy a similar one this year but i ended up a devil in red horns and red dress... kinda banal but still fun :P

    ReplyDelete