Friday, 15 March 2013

30 Days of Lists: Day 13, 14 and 15

Wednesday's prompt was:

'My causes'

Here's my list - 

  • World Wildlife Fund - I adopted an snow leopard through them and am in the process of adoption another endangered animal. 
  • The Woodland Trust - A UK conservation charity.
  • The Green Party - The best political party!



Thursday's prompt was:

'My role models'

Here's my list - 

  No words just love. <3

Today's prompt was:

'Ways I save money'

Here's my list -

  • Look for deals in the supermarkets - A lot easier when you shop online. 
  • Buy clothes from charity shops - You can get some unique pieces from there and some of them have never even been worn. 
  • Buy used books, CDs and DVDs - You can find some great deals on eBay and Amazon.

   

  

No comments:

Post a Comment