Tuesday, 19 March 2013

30 Days of Lists: Day 16, 17, 18 and 19

Saturday's prompt was:

'This month's soundtrack

Here's my list - 

  • Yeah Yeah Yeahs - I have just booked tickets to go and see them in May so i'm listening to them almost constantly at the moment. So excited!
  • Blondie - I'm obsessed with Call Me at the moment. 
  • Jimi Hendrix - All Along the Watxhtower is forever part of my soundtrack.
  • Oasis - There was a new series I watched on E4 recently called My Mad Fat Diary which was set in the 90s and Oasis songs were featured a number of times. iI took me right back to my early childhood.


Sunday's prompt was:

'My biography would include tales of...'

Here's my list

  • My childhood - The days of my life!
  • My school life - I spent the majority of my life there (and at the same school too)!
  • My health issues - I wouldn't really want to nclude them but i've had them for almost my whole life. 
  • My brief time in college - It was an experience! (....and i've just realised that i've spelt brief wrong. Embarrassing.)
  • My jobs - The things I did after I left education. 
  
Monday's prompt was:

'So far this year I....'

Here's my list - 

  • Watched 7 films - Grave of the Fireflies, Warrior, The Artist, Platoon, The General, Sherlock Jr and Manhattan. 
  • Read 6 books - Love Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli, Booky Wook 2 by Russell Brand, Brung Up Proper by Jason Manford, Sahara by Michael Palin, Tiger Tiger by Melvin Burgess and The World According to Karl Pilkington by Karl Pilkington, Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant.
  • Have been out to eat 3 times - Twice for lunch and once for breakfast.
  • Have had 2 takeaways - Pizza both times.
  • Haven't had any alcohol - I'm not a big drinker these days anyway. 
  • Have written 12 blog posts - Not really that many but not much was happening in January and February. Hopefully things should become more interesting in the next few months. 

Today's prompt was:

'In the next year, I will.....'

Here's my list - 


  • Read more books - I aim to read at least 25 books a year and over the next year i'm hoping to read more of the classics.
  • Watch more films - It's on my bucket list to watch all of the IMDB top 250 films so i'm hoping to watch at least 50 more of the next year.
  • Improve my health - This is of paramount importance right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment