Saturday, 9 March 2013

30 Days of Lists: Day 7, 8 and 9

Thursday's prompt was:

'In my bag!'

The contents of my bag are pretty sparse so there wasn't much to put down.

Here's my list - 

  • Recipts - Absolutely tons of them. 
  • My library card - I haven't used it for a while hence why it's just floating around in there.
  • Rescue Remedy - To be honest it doesn't really work for me but I always keep it with me 'just in case'.
  • An AA road map - Someone gave it to me shortly after I passed my driving test. I've never used it but it's a handy thing to have.
  • A USB pen - It's been in there for literally years! I don't even know what is on it anymore!

Friday's prompt was:

'Comfort foods'

Here's my list - 


 Basically my favourite foods of which I eat far too much of, apart from maybe Nutella, I don't have that very often. 

Today's prompt was:

'Today's ought do list' 

Here's my list - 

  • Pick up my Mum's present - I've bought her some personalised cakes for tomorrow.
  • Make a Mothers Day card - It's Mothers Day in the UK tomorrow and seeing as I didn't get round to buying a card I really need to make one. 
  • Get some food - We don't have much in and I really fancy some unhealthy cereal.
  • Look after my Mum - She's really poorly with the flu. :(

  

No comments:

Post a Comment