Monday, 8 April 2013

30 Days of Lists: Day 20, 21, 22 and 23

The prompt for the 20th was:

'I do not regret...'

Here's my list - 

 
  • Any of my tattoos - I only have 6 small ones but I don't regret any of them.
  • Any of my piercings - I have 13 including 4 stretched ones, I can't imagine myself without them.
  • Dropping out of college - It was a tough decision to make at the time but it was the right one.
  • Deactivating my Facebook account - Although it means I get way less blog views I feel better for doing it. 

The prompt for the 21st was:

'Today's weather reminds me of'

Here's my list

   It was so horrible, wet and windy and still had some remnants of snow. 


The prompt for the 22nd was:

'Roadtrip Playlist'

Here's my list:


  All great songs to listen to whilst driving. If your haven't heard them then go check them out!


The prompt for the 23rd was:

'Past Injuries'

Here's my list: 


  • Greenstick fracture on my ankle - I got it whilst jumping over a flowerpot whilst playing showjumping.
  • Slipped a disk in my back - It was awful. I was off school for 5 weeks with it and had to have physio every week. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment