Friday, 31 May 2013

22 things to do before I turn 23

I was slightly more successful with my list last year than I was with the previous one but I still didn't cross off as many items as I would have liked. I managed to drive further than i've ever driven before, have a meal at a local Italian restaurant that i'd not had the chance to go to, entered at least 3 competitions in the village show, learnt a new craft (origami) and continued my weight loss. There were two items on the list, namely, 'watch at least 50 more films from the IMDB top 250 list' and 'read at least 25 books' that I was really surprised and disappointed not to complete. In the end I watched 47, which is annoying close to my target but I only managed to read 15 books. I love to read but the trouble is I have to really be in the mood for it and unfortunately the mood hasn't really struck me very much over the past year. Oh well, there's always next time.....

Here is this year's list:

1. Get my weight down to at least 8 and a half stone
2. Complete my ROY G. BIV hair project
3. Get my tattoo touched up
4. Get a new piercing
5. Enter at least 4 things in the village show
6. Go to the cinema alone
7. Go to a concert
8. Go see a play
9/ Watch something other than a film in the cinema
10. Visit Bodnant Garden
11. Bake a cake that actually tastes good
12. Watch at least 50 more of the IMDB top 250 films
13. Read at least 20 books, including 5 classics
14. Finish reading Wuthering Heights
15. Go to an art exhibition
16. Go to the Vintage Village market
17. Go to Afflecks Palace
18. Have my teeth whitened
19. Have a massage
20. Go out wearing high heels
21. Wear matching underwear
22. Get a new pair of Converse

I'm hoping to cross of at least 5 of these this time round. Hehe.


No comments:

Post a Comment